Sunday, July 20, 2008

Knuffle Bunny Too by Mo Williams



Trixie is excited to take her one-of-a-kind Knuffle Bunny to school, but when she gets there she is surprised to learn that another girl in her class has a Knuffle Bunny too. The two bunnies cause too many distractions in the class and are confiscated by the teacher. At the end of the school day the bunnies are returned to the girls and they go happily on their way . . . until, at 2:30 in the morning, Trixie realizes she has the WRONG bunny! I don't want to give away the ending so you will have to check this out to see what happens.

As a big fan of the first Knuffle Bunny book by Mo Williams, I was eager to get my hands on this book. I was not disappointed and I can't wait for others to read it so we can discuss all the details. Please post a comment and let me know what you think. ~Mrs. G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knuffle Bunny was one of my favorite books. I didn't think Mo Williams could top it, but Knuffle Bunny Too is just as fun to read.

Anonymous said...

It looks like it is a funny book and a good book i didnt read it but i want some time.